Makan Abazari’s Laboratory

Now work at max efficiency and max capacity building in Iran A Bioengineering, Nanoengineering, and Material Science Research laboratory for Makan Abazari. I always wanted to do this and I did research in Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Science Tissue Engineering lab for two years. I was undergraduate and I did over 20 Major Research Projects. I also invented several drug delivery mechanisms. It became my interest and always wanted to do it. But I never had the time since I was busy all the time with elections, governance, Regime Change, Industrial Expansion, controlling weather, and controlling the climate of planet of Earth. Now I want to have this laboratory in Iran. Mind control suggested to build in Massachusetts. But I don’t want to be remembered as scientist in Massachusetts. So I want to build this laboratory in Tehran Iran. If I have time I will develop Idea and projects to have scientists, engineers, and investigators work on it. If I have time I will come to laboratory to do some hands on research. I always liked title of professor of practice. But I only have 4 year biotechnology education. I also studied Cellular and Molecular Biology in Iran for 3 years. But I have very advanced scientific and engineering similar to post doctoral fellows and Professors in my own capacity. We will also build a technology translation and technology commercialization center for this laboratory. I am interested in commercializing the research to produce profitable industries very fast. But this laboratory will be also for long term projects years away from commercial activities and profitability. Makan Abazari Shahan Shah Iran,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Academic, Research, Scientific,adn Applied Technology Creation Metropolitan in Iran